Draftsman (fulltime)Location: Serooskerke, The Netherlands | Position Level: Experienced
Publication date: 23-05-2019
The positionWould you like to work on complex worldwide projects in a dynamic team driven to find innovative solutions for the offshore oil and gas and renewable energy industry? Then you might be the Draftsman we are looking for.
The Engineering team supports other departments, such as: Operations, Technical, Newbuilding, HSEQ and Tendering by providing technical solutions for various offshore projects.
In this position you will be responsible for the drawing work related to the projects OOS is working on. You are involved in lifting calculations, structural calculations and concept designs for the sea fastening and lifting arrangements. You will provide relevant input for tenders, feasibility studies and detailed engineering studies.
Job Requirements– Preferably a vocational degree in Mechanical Engineering;
– Excellent skills in Autocad and/or Solidworks;
– Experience with 3D CAD software and drawings;
– Affinity with offshore renewables, decommissioning and heavy lifting;
– Basic engineering knowledge is an advantage;
– Strong written and verbal English skills and knowledge of the Dutch language;
– Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
– Demonstrates ownership in his/her work;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
The organisationWorking for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organisation. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organisation. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth.
Additional InformationIf this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website https://www.oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online