Administrative Crew AssistantLocation: Serooskerke | Position Level: Starter Publication date: 10-02-2020
We are looking for temporary, full-time administrative assistance for our crewing department. Are you looking for a short-term administrative job where you can gain experience on an international level? Then you might be the administrative crew assistant we are looking for!
In this position you assist our crewing department with the following tasks:
- Maintaining the database of our crew maintenance system;
- Keeping contact with our crew and training providers to keep our administration up to date;
- Arranging training and courses for crew whenever necessary.
- Experience in an administrative role or internship;
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Available full-time for at least one month;
- Knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both verbal and written.
If this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website https://www.oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online applications are eligible and will be assessed. Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.