Cost EngineerLocation: Serooskerke, The Netherlands | Position Level: Experienced
Publication date: 11-09-2019
Would you like to work on complex worldwide projects in a dynamic team driven to find innovative solutions for the offshore oil and gas and offshore wind industry? Then you might be the Cost Engineer we are looking for.
The Cost Engineer supports the project department in financial analysis and budgeting of tenders. You report directly to the Tender Manager.
In this position, you prepare and manage the budget related to manpower, materials and equipment usage in offshore tenders. You use your financial expertise to produce analysis, forecasts and financial reports. As an integral part of the new department within OOS International you get the chance to make your mark on our future endeavours!
The Cost Engineer is responsible for:
- Budgeting project costs to ensure all future expenditures are represented;
- Providing planning and cost control support for all relevant tenders;
- Working closely with the team to ensure the budget is realistic and complete;
- Advising involved parties about possible financial risks;
- Reviewing manpower and equipment usage and expenses in preparation for future tenders;
- Creating financial reports for the management;
- Set-up and maintenance of Costing Standards and Procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business controlling, Accounting or similar;
- Preferably 4-7 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong written and verbal English skills and knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experienced in the use of cost control software, such as Cleopatra;
- Experience within an Offshore Contracting environment is a plus.
The organisationWorking for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organisation. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organisation. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth.
Additional InformationIf this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website https://www.oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online applications are eligible and will be assessed. Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.