(Junior) Project EngineerLocation: Serooskerke, The Netherlands | Position Level: Starter/Experienced
Publication date: 28-05-2019
PositionWould you like to work on complex worldwide projects in a dynamic team driven to find innovative solutions for the offshore oil and gas and renewable energy industry? Then you might be the (junior) Project Engineer we are looking for.
The Engineering team supports other departments, such as: Operations, Technical, Newbuilding, HSEQ and Tendering by providing technical solutions for various offshore projects.
In this position you prepare technical proposals for various projects. You use your expertise to provide relevant input for tenders, feasibility studies and detailed engineering studies.
The (Junior) Project Engineer is responsible for:
– Preparing, reviewing and monitoring the execution of lifting projects, such as: lifting plans, deck-lay-out and riggings plans;
– Preparing technical proposals in cooperation with various departments;
– Managing engineering partners;
– Assisting project managers with engineering related input;
– Providing relevant insights to the newbuilding department;
– Coordinating the workflow of our Draftsman.
Job Requirements– Bachelor or Master in Mechanical, Marine, Offshore or Civil Engineering or equivalent;
– Affinity with offshore renewables, decommissioning and heavy lifting;
– Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
– Strong written and verbal English skills and knowledge of the Dutch language;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably experienced in Autocad and/or Solidworks.
The organizationWorking for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organisation. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organisation. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth
Additional InformationIf this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website https://www.oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online applications are eligible and will be assessed. Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.