Planning Engineer (fulltime)Location: Serooskerke, The Netherlands | Position Level: Experienced
Publication date: 11-09-2019
Would you like to work on complex worldwide projects in a dynamic team driven to find innovative solutions for the offshore wind industry? Then you might be the Planning Engineer we are looking for.
The Planning Engineer is responsible for the project planning within the Tender and Project services Group and reports directly to the Commercial Department and the Project Manager.
In this position you handle all planning activities from the tendering process to the actual offshore project execution. As an integral part of the new project department within OOS, you get the chance to make your mark on our future endeavours!
The Planning Engineer is responsible for:
- Acting as the main scheduling contact for the engineering and project departments;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts;
- Set-up and maintenance of Planning Standards and Procedures;
- Providing planning for all material and equipment;
- Reporting on business performance and measurements;
- Ensuring the schedules, plans and budgets are adhered to as closely as possible;
- Making recommendations to address gaps between the planning and actual situation;
- Developing tools and making recommendations concerning optimization of future projects.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering;
- Good communication skills;
- Preferably 4-7 years’ experience as a Project Planner/Planning Engineer;
- Experience within an Offshore Contracting environment is a plus;
- Ability to work in a fast paced organization;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Willingness to occasionally travel offshore to the operating vessels;
- Strong written and verbal English skills and knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and experienced with planning software;
The organisationWorking for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organisation. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organisation. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth.
Additional InformationIf this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website
https://www.oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online applications are eligible and will be assessed. Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.