Senior Legal Counsel (fulltime)Location: Serooskerke, The Netherlands | Position Level: Experienced
Publication date: 13-01-2020
The positionAs our Senior Legal Counsel you will provide a solid legal framework, which enables the organisation to achieve objectives with minimal legal risks. You collaborate with colleagues from different departments and provide advice concerning all legal matters.
In this position you are fully responsible for all legal matters. You utilize your experience and capacities to finetune and develop our legal processes. You have a practical approach and are able to clearly outline the most important legal risks for the (senior) management. You report directly to the CFO.The Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for:
The Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for:
- Reviewing and drafting various contracts with our customers, (sub)contractors and partners;
- Assessing contractual issues (in consultation with external lawyers);
- Mapping contractual risks;
- Creating legal processes which match to the fast-paced character of our organisation;
- Participating in projects teams to provide legal advice;
- Ensuring internal stakeholders are informed concerning all legal matters and liabilities;
- Liaising with the Commercial department to provide contractual and legal input for projects / tenders.
- A master degree in Law or Bachelor level with sufficient practical experience;
- Preferably 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in offshore projects (oil & gas, wind, drilling);
- Knowledge of contract law and Bimco contracts
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written, knowledge of Dutch;
- Pragmatical business-oriented approach.
The organisationWorking for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organization. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organization. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth.
Additional InformationIf this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online applications are eligible and will be assessed. Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.