Tender Manager (fulltime)Location: Serooskerke, The Netherlands | Position Level: Experienced
Publication date: 02-05-2019
The positionAs a Tender Manager you work on challenging worldwide projects in the oil and gas industry. You manage and organize the tender process within the Commercial Department. You work in a motivated team, driven to assure clients’ needs and wishes are met.
In this position you analyze and coordinate the technical and commercial aspects of the tendering process. You supervise the execution of all tendering activities, track their status and execution and ensure documents are submitted on time.
The Tender Manager is responsible for:
– Determining, proposing and executing the tender strategy and monitoring progress;
– Making sure this strategy is in line with the Commercial strategy and the company strategy;
– Hand-over from the tender team to the project team and/ or engineering team;
– Supervising the tender process from RFP and ITT to the final bid submission;
– Ensuring internal stakeholders deliver the required information for the tender submission on time;
– Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process;
– Maintains client contact and gathers relevant intelligence for prospects / tenders;
Job Requirements– A degree in civil, marine, mechanical or offshore engineering (Bachelor level);
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
– Experience in offshore projects (oil & gas, wind, drilling);
– Good analytical and negotiation skills;
– Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written, knowledge of Dutch.
– Strong written and oral communication and presentation abilities.
The organisationWorking for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organisation. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organisation. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth.
Additional InformationIf this job appeals to you and you meet the qualifications, please send in your application. All applications have to be done online through our website https://www.oosinternational.com/careers-oos-international/onshore/ or the online application button underneath this vacancy. Only online applications are eligible and will be assessed. Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you have included in your application.